Tuesday 14 August 2012

Journal


11/8/12
Yesterday my friend, Zitao, who was my classmate in primary school invited me to his brother’s birthday party. His brother was quite famous in our city as he was a great painter, he won the first price in a international competition and i really wanted to see his works~I hope he would allow me to > <.i was thinking probably i can ask him to give me one of his works as a gift then Qianhui laughed at me that it was his birthday not mine haha~Whatever,,i said yes immediately.
Today i went to his house with another friend of mine in the hostel, Jiaxin. She is a pretty and active girl. We arrived at about 7pm. Zitao’s sister give my a big hug when she saw me.~ She was once one of my best friends. A number of people came later. The party started at 7.30. We all felt very hungry so we began to barbecue. They prepared chicken, pork, squid and some vegetables such as mushrooms, potatoes and aubergines. What a wonderful meal! I have not barbecued for a long time since i came to Singapore. It was very nice to try it again. Their mother was very kind and she then served us a lot of wonderful deserts.
After dinner, we started to play games which were decided by Zitao and his sister. There were four games, you could choose whatever you want to play. I joined the “Words guessing” game. But i could not get the words within the set time so i had to be punished.= = I was asked to sing a song in front of everyone. Then they reminded me that i had not said happy birthday to his brother. So i sang “Happy Birthday” in different languages. His brother was very happy and told me that this was the most special gift for this year’s birthday. He heard that i loved his works and he gave one of them to me as return! This was a big surprise! 
I came home at 2200, which was our curfew. Today was full of fun. i was very happy to have a brunch of friends like them to make my life more interesting and enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment