Tuesday 14 August 2012

Journal


16/7/12
This morning we went out for running exercise AGAIN! I was dying when i finished it. OMG.!Every time after running my face would turn as red as a tomato!= = which made my quite embarrassing when they were talking about my damn face. But i was also happy about this because this meant that they did not treat me as a guest from other country any more. They are now regarded me as their friends and friends always make jokes at each other haha~
We had our Chinese Listening Comprehension exam for O’level this afternoon. I did not think I had done quite well in this exam and this did make me quite stressed. The questions were very tricky and i thought they meant the same thing= =..So i just put the answer which i though was the best one. However, when i walked out of the exam room, i heard some of my dear classmate were checking answers with each other. Then they came to ask me and I found ours were totally different!! I felt petrified at that time..But I just kept comforting myself maybe mine was correct..Anyway, this exam was done and i could not change the result. I should give more effort on what I am going to do. This Chinese written exam is in November, and that will be a good chance for me to get more points because composition is my strength. 
I am feeling very sleepy now and my roommate is busy talking with her mom via QQ. Ok..I am going to ignore her and go to bed~haha~Good night,,

No comments:

Post a Comment